Responding to 21st century imperatives in chemistry education
Abstract Submissions are Closed
Please note that if you have submitted an abstract for the ICCE2020 conference you will be required to resubmit a new abstract.
- 1st round abstracts submission close: 10 April 2022
- First round notification: 1 May 2022
- 2nd round abstracts submissions close: 11 May 2022
- 2nd round Abstract notification 1 June 2022
The Organising Committee invites submission of abstracts to be considered for oral or poster presentation under the following categories:
- Curriculum and assessment reform initiatives
- Effective instruction in the online environment
- Teacher education, teacher knowledge and continuous professional development
- Context and diversity in chemistry education
- Chemistry for sustainability
- Chemistry teaching and learning, pedagogy and cognition
A prize will be awarded for the best poster and oral presentation.
All abstracts are to be submitted online, (see link below)
The abstract submission process can accommodate a maximum of 250 words. No graphs or diagrams permitted.
Provision has been made for oral presentations and poster presentations. Note: All visuals shown must have informed consent. Speakers must declare conflict of interest before starting their presentations.
Details for oral presentations will be notified to the author upon acceptance of the abstract.
Accepted posters will be displayed outside in the Tea / lunch areas. Venue will be confirmed.
Posters (Portrait only – no landscape accepted) and must be A0 size. Full details for preparation of posters will be included in the abstract acceptance letter.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org