Responding to 21st century imperatives in chemistry education
Applications are Closed
Please note that if you have submitted an abstract for the ICCE2020 conference you will be required to resubmit a new abstract.
- 1st round abstract submissions close: 10 April 2022
- 1st round notification: 1 May 2022
- 2nd round abstract submissions close: 11 May 2022
- 2nd round abstract notification: 1 June 2022
The Organising Committee invites submission for workshops under the following categories:
- Curriculum and assessment reform initiatives
- Effective instruction in the online environment
- Teacher education, teacher knowledge and continuous professional development
- Context and diversity in chemistry education
- Chemistry for sustainability
- Chemistry teaching and learning, pedagogy and cognition
All workshop applications are to be submitted online, (see link below)
Timing of workshops: 1.5 hours or 2 hours
Group sizes of (i) 10-25 pax (ii) 25-50 pax (iii) 51-100 will be considered.
Seating options: cinema or classroom only. Please note however seating arrangements are subject to venue availability and time required to re-set the venue if required.
Standard audio-visual equipment such a screen, a data projector and PA system will be provided.
Note: that there are no laboratory facilities available at the conference venue. You may however run a workshop using items which would not pose any health and safety hazards.
Dates and times of workshops will be confirmed following the review process and based on venue availability.
Please email email@example.com